Wednesday 5 March 2008

Idiot

Idiot. That's what I've been for the last couple of months. And not even a very nice one at that. And even though I thought that in my life I'd been doing quite well, not judging people as much and actually beginning to change who I am, and all along, I've been a complete cow to one of my best friends in the whole world. To the extent that I stopped viewing her as a friend. Oh what a donkey I am.

But somehow, through a series of unforeseen circumstances, and a foot in the mouth (by me, again... what a wally) we've made up. How amazing is that. It actually well made me day. It has been the one nagging thing in the back of my mind, and I thought that for once, I had actually overstepped the mark with someone and there was no going back. But I underestimated my friend, and forgot to realise that everyone can change. And just because I think something about someone, doesn't mean they are like that. Oh, how much I have to learn.

Can't believe I've been forgiven. Thank you baby, you're a star. =D

No comments: