Thursday 24 January 2008

Precious

My eldest sister and her husband were expecting their first baby in July. However, on Tuesday something went wrong and Mel suffered a miscarriage. I for once, am actually pretty lost for words. But I know that God holds that little baby in his arms, and that he holds us as a family, closer together, seeking comfort from each other. I only ask that you keep my family in your prayers.


"For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and
wonderfully made; your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together
in the depths of the earth,
your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written
in your book before one of them came to be."
Psalm 139: 13 - 16

No comments: